Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test Reviews
Clearblue ovulation test is unlike your regular ovulation predictor kits.
It has the capability to predict 4 days instead of 2 offered by most other ovulation test.
As we already know, the more fertile days we can predict, the more chances of conceiving we get right?
A woman is only fertile for six days in her menstrual cycle. Most couples who have no means of pin-pointing ovulation have sex on the wrong days.
While other ovulation kits have the ability to detect when ovulation is about to occur. The clear blue advanced digital lets you know your four most fertile days including ovulation.
1 Test holder and 20 test sticks.
- Easy to read result -A digital smiley face shows up when you're at peak fertility.
- Identifies 2 more fertile days than the regular ovulation tests.
- No 1 OB-GYN recommended brand
- Only test to track 2 key fertility hormones
- 99% Accuracy
- Not recommended for women with PCOS
- Few women complain of having a false positive
- Does not include a pregnancy test
Here are some real life testimonials from women who have has success getting pregnant faster using the test kit:
"I use this next to tracking my body temperature. While I had difficulties interpreting cheaper ovulation test sticks, this one does the trick wonderfully. Make sure to carefully read instructions, though. Also, note that it is possible that more than two days of high fertility (i.e. high estrogen = blinking smiley) are possible. NEP, Sacramento, California"
I love that these tell you a for sure YES or NO if you are ovulating. I tried other strips and I could never tell exactly what the tests were saying. SO happy I found these, plus the added bonus of the peak ovulating N.M.
My husband and I are trying to conceive and have been using different ovulation test and products. The Clearblue Advanced gives results when you reach high fertility and not just when your in your peak fertility giving yourself more days to try for conception. The test is easy to read and easy to use. Plus I found on Amazon cheaper then I could buy it at Walmart!
How to use clear blue ovulation test?
The test works by identifying two key urinary fertility hormones called the luteinising hormone and E3G.
By its ability to measure this two key hormones, the test is able to predict 2 high fertility and 2 peak fertility days.
Test once a day with your first urine after a long sleep. You should start testing at about a week after your period is over.
To test do the following:
1. Remove the cap
2. Then insert the test stick into the holder before testing
3. Make sure the purple arrows are lined up properly.
4. Push together the test sticks and holder together until you hear a click.
5. Look out for the test ready symbol
6. Insert into a small cup of urine for 15 seconds or pee on the stick for atleast 3 seconds.
7. Through out your testing period never hold the test facing upwards. Always hold facing downwards. Holding upwards may result in a false result.
8. After testing replace the cap and lay the test flat. If you see a flashing test symbol, that means the test is working.
9. The test result will be displayed within 5 minutes.
10. A flashing smiley face means you are fertile and you're likely to get pregnant if you have sex. A blank circle means you are not fertile.
After having a smiley face that indicates that you are fertile, ovulation should occur within the next 24-36 hours.