How To Get Pregnant Fast
- Be an African/American descendant
- Consume more yams and cassava
- Take a Cassava Supplement
Gender selection is a hot topic now a days. And many have been successful to choose the gender of their baby using the shettles method.
The shettles method basically states that a the X and Y chromosomes in a man's sperm is responsible for the gender of the baby.
There are two types of sperm produced: The Y chromosome carrying sperm and the X chromosome carrying sperm.
A woman's egg has the X chromosome only.
If a Y sperm fertilises the egg, a boy is conceived and if an X sperm fertilises the egg first a girl is conceived.
DR Shettles then discovered that both sperm behave differently.
The Y sperm or male sperm is faster but dies quicker because of it's weakness.
The X sperm swims slower but lives longer because it is stronger.
He then proposed that that to conceive a boy, have intercourse on the day of ovulation.
And to conceive a baby girl. Have intercourse 3-5 days before ovulation.
It may be more challenging to predict ovulation if your menstrual cycle is not regular.
But it is still very possible to have a baby even though your suffer from an irregular period.
Knowing why your period is irregular is a great place to start.
PCOS, IUD, Contraceptive pills, lifestyle ,problems with thyroid and other female gynaecological conditions can cause irregular menstrual cycle.
Do the following to have a baby if your period is not regular:
- Learn different ways of predicting ovulation and get an ovulation predictor kit
- Have Sex frequently
- Get fertility drugs from the Doctor if you are not ovulating regularly.
- 7 Pregnancy Tips to boost fertility
- What are the recommended Positions To conceive a baby Fast and easy
- Ways To Conceive Fast with Twins
- HOw TO get pregnant fast with a boy
- ways of getting pregnant with an irregular period