Lower Abdominal Pain in Women: Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
Symptoms of Diverticulitis are:
- cramps in the lower left side of the abdomen
- Nausea with or without vomiting
- Feeling cold and feverish
- Bloating and gassy feeling
- Loss of food appetite
A urinary tract infection or irritable bowel syndrome also causes some symptoms that are very similar to diverticulitis.
Muscle strain is the most common cause of a lower back pain on the left side of the body.
- What Causes of Lower Abdominal or pelvic Pain
- 1. Appendicitis
- 2. Menstrual Pain or PMS
- 3. Ovarian Cysts
- 4. Endometriosis
- 5. Uterine Fibroid
- 6. Ovarian Cancer
- 7. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- 8. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- 9. Cystitis
- 10. Ectopic Pregnancy
- 11. Miscarriage
- 12. Painful Intercourse (Dyspareunia)
- 13. Kidney Stones
- 14. Uterus Pain in Early Pregnancy
- Symptoms of Pelvic Pain
- Treatment of stomache cramps
- What is Pain in Lower Left Abdomen in female?
- What is a sharp Lower Back Pain On the Left Side?