When Does Implantation Bleeding Occur?
How Long Does Implantation Cramping Last?
Embryo implantation to the walls of the uterus can sometimes cause a mild pain. And it usually last for a few hours or a few days.
The pain can be felt in the lower abdomen or lower back pain. It may or may not be accompanied by a shed of light bleed.
How to use Implantation Calculator
The calculator is easy to use, just like you use and ovulation or pregnancy calculator.
The calculator will request for the following:
- The First day of your last period
- The normal length of you menstrual cycle
- Your Ovulation Date
Once you plug in this dates into the implantation calculator. It will give you estimated dates of when implantation occurred and your expected pregnancy due date.
- What is implantation?
- When Does Implantation Bleeding Occur?
- How long after After Ovulation can it occur
- Implantation Symptoms and signs?
- What Does Spotting Look Like in Pictures
- When to take a pregnancy Test
- Other Frequently Asked Questions